Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Speak Love

Last Christmas my mom gave this book to me, and for the longest time I was putting off reading it. I began reading this book a couple of weeks before my Guatemala Mission Trip and I am so glad I did! I was trying to get into a routine of reading my Bible everyday and I decided to start this book along with it. Now, I look forward to my quiet time instead of it feeling like a chore. The author of Speak Love, Annie F. Downs, is so real and down to earth. It's like she talking to me face to face. She also talks about the importance of journaling everyday and simply jotting down your thoughts and prayers- which I have loved doing. It helps me keep all of my thoughts organized so later I can look back at the prayers and see them being answered! I highly, highly recommend this book to girls of all ages. It has been such a good daily reminder of how much our words can affect everyone around us.


Socks likes to join me during my quiet time :)
You can buy the book here , let me know what you think! And if you've already read it, what was your favorite point or what really changed the way you speak to others?

No comments:

Post a Comment