Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

College Life Update (& Dorm pics!)

   
     Well, I am officially moved into college and have completed my first week of school! I am happy to report that I did not get lost and am pleasantly surprised by my schedule. (I'm finished with classes by 11:50 MW and 10:50 on F!) My life is now all written out in my planner and on hand at all times. I moved into my dorm last Tuesday and then ran back home that Saturday to grab some things I had planned to pick up. It was a quick stop home but it made me feel very "adult-like." haha! I now have to worry about where my next meal is coming from and balancing time-management. It's weird, but I'm loving it.

      The Lucys in room 311 are doing very well! Here is a look at our dorm:

Thank you to both our families for helping us on move in day! We could not be happier with it!!

And of course, a first day of school picture:

I have met so many great people already, especially the girls on my floor. I am going on a retreat this weekend in Memphis with a Christian campus organization called CRU where I will probably meet some more great people! I can't wait! 

I know this post is getting long but I just wanted to put out there that I am planning on keeping up my blog up as best as I can. Life is crazy busy freshmen year (really, all the time) but blogging is something I love and though posts might be scarce, I hope you'll continue following along with me! 


Thanks for reading! 


1 comment: