Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Let's all be Brave

First off, I apologize for the lack of blogging. (Almost 2 weeks! Yikes!) Life has been doing its thing and senior year is a handful, but I have not gone anywhere! So here I am to talk about a book that has been getting me through. It all started with the book Speak Love by Annie F. Downs which I also did a post on here. As I was getting together my summer reading books to read at camp, I came across Let's all be Brave. It was as if God had put it in my Amazon shopping cart. I ordered the book. Unfortunately, I had packed too many books and had to be real, "No, Lucy, you are not able to finish 7 books in 5 weeks." So I left it at home. Little did I know my wonderful counselor was reading that book for our nightly devotions. (God, whatchu up to?) Thankfully, she did not read the entire book so I had something to look forward to when I got back home.

I recently picked it up and will read a chapter a night as a part of my quiet time. This book has been such an encouragement to me and challenges me to be brave in my faith. She talks about challenges in her life that she has overcome and  honestly, it reassures me that I can do life with God by my side. Plus, I feel like Annie and I would be best friends because her real talk cracks me up!

Just wanted to let y'all know about this great book, you can order it here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment