Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My Brother's Graduation

This past weekend my family drove to my brothers boarding school for his baccalaureate and graduation. We had such a fun weekend celebrating and I thought I would share some pictures from the weekend!
 
 
We drove over Saturday and had the baccalaureate service that night. After, we had a *fabulous* dinner at one of our favorite restaurants called Alleia. (if your ever in Chattanooga, definitely check it out) This sassy little dress I wore is Trina Turk.
 
 
Sunday morning was the graduation ceremony. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it went by! For 175 graduates, I mean.
 
 
 
We are so proud of you, Clay, and the man you're becoming! God has a great plan the life ahead of you and I can't wait to see how he works through and in you! I love you!
The dress I wore for graduation is from Red Dress Boutique and my necklace is Kendra Scott.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment