Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

White Chip Chocolate Cookies

To help you out in your efforts to eat healthy in 2016 I have a fabulous recipe for some White Chip Chocolate Cookies! They will seriously knock your socks off. These cookies are so delicious that I made one batch one day and then 2 days later they were all gone and my sister asked me to make another, and I did!
 
 
 
 
 
 
You will need:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup Baking Cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups Nestle Toll House white morsels

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

TIP: Refrigerate for several minutes before cooking. Trust me, it makes all the difference!

Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on baking sheets and tada! How easy is that?!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment