Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Celine Knock Off

With it being Cyber Monday I thought it would be the perfect time to post about this perfect bag! I think Celine handbags are simple, beautifully structured, and easy to use. But all of these wonderful things that every woman wants in a handbag come at a price. This is the Celine:
Priced at $1,930
 
This is the knock off you can find at Dailylook.com
 
Priced at $50, you're welcome.
 
I was just scrolling down my Pinterest feed and, once again, coveting these gorgeous bags. Then, I took a closer look and realized the only difference was the little Celine logo written at the top of the bag. So I immediately clicked on the link and it led me to this awesome website I had never heard of! They have many knock off bags and other popular clothing items you can find all at one website!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment