Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas season filled with friends and family! There are so many traditions my family has during Christmastime including Dirty Santa and my grandmother's gumbo! Whatever your traditions may be, I hope they were well spent. 

Every Christmas Eve we go to the candlelight service at my church and then drive about 45 minutes to my paternal grandparents house and eat dinner together and open a few presents with my cousins. And this is what I wore Christmas Eve:
                   {a twirling dress picture was necessary}
My dress and clutch are thrifted :)

On Christmas night we go to my maternal grandparents house along with my 35 cousins for some of my Nana's famous gumbo. And this is what I wore:



earrings /shirt/ sweater is vintage/ jeans(similar)/ boots/purse

Isaiah 9:6 
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment