Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ice Blue






//Blue Swing Dress (similar linked)/Fur Vest (similar & linked)/ Boots (similar linked)/Mini monogrammed necklace /Glitter clutch (similar linked)//

In my book, you absolutely cannot go wrong with a swing dress. They are flowy, comfy, and easy to layer and mix up. I love the ice blue color of this one, it just says, "January" to me!
As most of you know, my leopard addiction is real and I can never seem to get enough of it. (I blame my grandmother for planting it in my DNA) This vest is the most perfect of vests and I thank my friend, Celeste, for giving it to me! Oh, and thank you for the boots too, haha! In case you were wondering, she, and my cousins, are the secret to my wide wardrobe. :)

Lastly, I have to rave about this adorable mini monogrammed rose gold necklace that I got for Christmas. It has quickly become a staple jewelry piece for me. I love how dainty and feminine it is. I can't stop wearing it!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment