Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Year!

Happy(belated) New Year, everyone! After all of the celebrating for Christmas and New Years, I am having a hard time getting back into the the swing of things. BUT, I also have so many fun things ahead of me to look forward to! For instance, my church is having their DNow this weekend. It is seriously one of the best weekends of my life. Also, tennis season is starting up and our first practice is this Saturday as well!

A goal, or "New Year's resolution" of mine is to study and learn more about God's word through a more consistent quiet time. It is so easy for me to get distracted by other things and "not have time" for it. But let's be honest, I HAVE time, I just need to use it more wisely. I know it will only get harder to find time to spend with the Lord especially when I start college in the fall. (!!!)


What are some of your goals for the new year? Also, what would you like to see more of or less of on Sweet Potato Pi this year? I love new ideas!

Thanks for reading!

P.S. My adorable best friend, Amanda, just started a blog of her own and you should check it out here!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment