Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Senior Prom 2016

Here are a few pictures from my senior prom that was last weekend. Each year the moms of the seniors get together to put on a great night of dinner and dancing for all of the high school homeschoolers at our country club. We look forward it to each year and it is always so much fun! Shout out to my sweet date for taking me!
 
I actually knew what I was doing this year ;)

 
 
 
The details:

 
 
I love love loved my dress, link here . It is actually a bridesmaids dress, as was my one last year. (link here to last year's prom) I believe it's in the color "shadow," and the great thing about a bridesmaids dress is that you can usually get it in any color! I also couldn't get over my earrings , they were exactly what I was looking for!
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment