Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Moroccan Two Piece







 //Top (I'm wearing a size large top because I like it a little bigger. Well, and that'e the only size they had:)/Bottoms /Sandals /Purse /Ronaldo bracelets //

For some reason, whenever I see turquoise and orange together, I think moroccan. It may be because of the moroccan oil hair products that are packaged in those colors... Regardless, I love the two colors paired together! I am obsessed with the two piece set trend and am always on the lookout for them. I think the two would be darling pair separately as well!

I currently cannot get enough of double wrap necklaces, like the one I'm wearing. I had a hard time finding cute ones online but they are pretty trendy where I live so check out your local boutiques or on Etsy!

Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment