Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

                                    Happy New Year!
 Looking back on this year I can't even believe how much has happened, and it all flew by so fast! I am very excited for 2015, the friendships waiting to be made, and the adventures ready to be explored. I hope you all had a wonderful year and a happy New Years Eve!

My New Years Eve was very casual, my grandparents came over for dinner prepared by my dad, who is a fabulous chef. We shot a few fireworks, and then sat and talked around the fireplace. My family doesn't really have a tradition for New Years Day what do you do to celebrate? I would love to hear!  After all of the crazy Christmas activities, I think we all enjoyed taking a moment and catching up.
 
  
//necklace- J.Crew/sweater- thrifted/jeans- Target/pumps- Stuart Weitzman (thrifted for $18!)//
 
{My mom and I love an excuse for dressing up the dining room table}

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment