Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Outfit: Blanket Scarf

Yesterdays outfit // I know I'm a little late hopping on the blanket scarf bandwagon, but better late than never, right? It's so warm and cozy I didn't even bother wearing a jacket! I had lunch yesterday with one of my best friends who was passing through town on her way back home. And I loved catching up with her even if it was only for a hour and a half. I'm beginning to cherish all of the great friendships I have made. This particular friend I used to see for 5 weeks each year at summer camp. But this year, an awesome opportunity has popped up for her and I don't blame her for taking it but it is going to be hard for me not having her by my side at camp whether it's napping together or braiding each other's hair. We have planned ways for us to meet up in the future and we plan to keep in touch as much as possible. It makes me savor all of the time we have together.






// earrings- Bauble Bar / scarf- Sheinside / old tee- J. Crew (similar here) / jeans- Old Navy (similar here) / boots- L.L. Bean / purse- Kate Spade (similar here) / watch- A gift from my grandfather / bracelet- Henri Bendel //

No comments:

Post a Comment