Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Catching Up

Well, the holidays are over and, sadly, school has officially started back. It actually started last week for me, but since that week didn't go so well I am restarting it this week! I'm really missing the holiday parties and wearing my favorite plaid Christmas skirt. (this one) I seriously can't ever get enough wear out of it. When is it too late/too early to wear plaid? I also miss wearing sparkly things and red lipstick. Who says you can't incorporate it into your every day wear? *cough* blog post coming *cough*
            With my homeschool tennis team starting back up I am really craving some sunshine and warm weather. Seriously. After Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's, I am so ready for warm weather. Anyone with me? At least there is Downton Abbey to look forward to.

            Just thought I'd let you know where I've been and what I've been up to!



                         -Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment