Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

High/Low


This week's lows:
1. Since my mom has broken her foot, I am her chauffeur. Monday she had a doctor's appointment (we waited for 3 hours total) that confirmed she would have surgery Thursday (yesterday).   Her surgery went well and she was able to come home that same day. Right now she has been doing a lot of resting and will hopefully be back scooting around in a few weeks.  Her total recovery time is going to be about 3 months. Thank you to everyone who has prayed or thought about for brought food for my mom and our family, we appreciate it!

2. I am taking the ACT next Saturday and have been and will be doing a lot of test prep until then. It's just a super stressful time. Also, I will be sure to print out the right ticket this time! *face palm*

This week's highs:
3. I know it may seem crazy how much I talk about the weather, but where I live, there is never any consistency! Sunny 90 degrees one day, rainy 35 degrees the next, you just never know. But the sun has been out every single day this week and I'm so thankful! Plus it's really good for my younger siblings to get out of the house while mom is resting! 

2. Tuesday, Sweet Potato Pi won a $20 dollar gift card to Red Dress Boutique! And the best part was I didn't even know I had entered! Apparently, if you post a picture on Instagram and tag #rbdstyle you are entered to win a gift card. I was on their Instagram and won $20! So that was just great.

3. The same day I was featured on Red Dress Boutiques Instagram, Marley Lilly posted another one of my pictures on their Instagram! This is already rare for me, so 2 in one day? I was so excited!

Thanks for reading, I hope you had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment