Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Instagram Lately

Here is just a little roundup of photos I've been posting on my Instagram lately. If you aren't already, you can follow me @_sweetpotatopi_ !

Last Sunday I wore this dress (still going strong with my obsession with flamingos!) and had to share!

Exactly 2 minutes after I opened this package, I took this picture. I had been on the hunt for the perfect moroccan/tribal clutch and was super excited when I found this one !

One of the many perks of homeschooling is being able to pick out which books I want for summer reading. After reading one of my favorite blogger's (The College Prepster) post on her summer reading list (blog post here), I immediately Amazon primed them to my door. I can't wait to get started! 

Here is a happy, organized photo I posted the day I took the ACT, which was everything but. (They did let me in to take it though! ;)

Need I say much about these adorable pj's ? I kid you not, I am obsessed! Also, this tank top is extremely soft! 

Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment