Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Outfit: When Life Gives You Lemons

I mean, is there even much to say about this top? Everytime I spot lemon print items they always remind me of Kate Spade. I think this top is so adorable and fun and the way it drops in the back and covers my bum is a fabulous touch! Normally I'm not one for a peplum top but a peplum off the shoulder lemon print top? I think yes.




//Lemon print top- I got on sale at Red Dress Boutique.com but here are few other adorable lemon print items: dress ,skirt ,top /White jeans (similar linked) /Black wedges (similar linked) /Vintage Chanel purse (my mother's) /Ronaldo bracelets //


1 comment:

  1. Your lemon top is adorable! I just found your blog and I'm in love with your style!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete