Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Instagram Lately

Hey guys! Coming 'atcha with another instagram lately! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, all of a sudden I was really sick yesterday but I am feeling a ton better and can't wait to shoot some new outfits for the blog!
//These precious bow flats are from Forever 21. *shock!* I picked them up while I was in Chicago and you would never believe they were under $30! Order them here ! Also, how cute are these coasters? My friend made them for me as a birthday gift, she is so creative!  
 
//Currently reading The Royal We . It took me a while to get into it but now I am racing to finish it! I wish there were more hours in the day for me to sit and read. After I finish this, I can't wait to start Wild and then see the movie! What are some other good book recommendations?
 
//ATTENTION: I have found the perfect fall bootie! These are perfectly casual and comfortable and I am almost wishing for cold weather so I can wear them! Unfortunately, I have failed to find them online, but here is a similar one (same brand) and here .
 
//As I was mentioning in my instagram post, I switched out my closet and pulled all of my sweaters and pants out from under my bed the other day. When I did that I found some things I had forgotten about like this top I bought from Old Navy about 3 years ago. I also found these sassy metallic gold Alice + Olivia shorts that I never know what to wear with. I added leopard flats and voila! A new outfit!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment