Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Outfit: Feeling Fall









//Plaid Top (on sale now for $15! I'm wearing a size Small) /Flying Monkey Jeans- just got these and love them! And they are under $100! I got them from Dsquared (for the locals) but you can order them from Flying Monkey's website /Dolce Vita Booties (mine are old, similar linked) /Hobo Crossbody (old, have gotten so much wear out of it! Similar & less expensive here / Monogrammed Necklace //

Hey y'all! Man, I am so excited for fall! The weather has finally cooled off and it feels fantastic! I have pulled out my favorite fall candle (this one!) and have been drinking my chai tea everyday. Needless to say, it was about time for a fall outfit to appear on the blog. This top is a great transitioning piece too because it is a thin material and is very flowy plus I think the side slits are pretty cool. It's great for Mississippi's on/off weather temps. But it will for sure be great for the cooler months, just throw on a jacket or fur vest. Plus, you guys, this top is only $15. 

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment