Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Cheetah Girl









 //Cheetah Shirt /Barbour Jacket (similar)/Barbour Purse/Lysse Leggings (similar color) /Boots (similar)/Henri Bendel Bangle /Pearl Necklace (similar)//

As some of you may or may not know, my uncle owns a wonderful store called Circle Seven Outpost and Provisions in Madison, MS. They sell a wide variety of things for men and women. Their fall and winter collection is amazing and they were so kind to let me put a few outfits together to share with you all!

The girls in my family have a thing for leopard...and gold shoes...and when I saw this precious cheetah button down, I knew I would have to incorporate it into an outfit. It has a great stretchy material and a vibrant green lining, I would call this a staple in my closet...but maybe that's just me!

If you know anything about Barbour Jackets, you know that they last a long time. I think I got mine 2 years ago and it is still my go-to jacket for the cooler months. These jackets never go out of style!

Lastly, these leggings. Oh man! They fit. like. a. glove. I also have my eye on these black leather ones. They are perfectly stretchy- yet sturdy- and very high quality. These leggings count as pants in my book.  

Be on the lookout for a couple more outfits featuring Circle Seven!

Thanks for reading!


*Thank you to Circle Seven Outposts and Provisions for sponsoring this post

1 comment:

  1. I love the green lining on your shirt, so pretty!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete