Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Outfit: Pink & Plaid






//Pink Sweater (on sale now for $14! I'm wearing a size M) /Scarf- Old Navy sold out, similar here /Jeans /Booties (similar linked)/Bracelets- from a local boutique, similar & less expensive here /Louis Vuitton //

Fun fact: my mom, my sister, and I all have this sweater. No, we did not plan to. I don't blame them because it is one of the lightest, softest, comfiest sweaters in my closet. Not to mention how it's a little shorter in the front and longer in back. (Always a win in my book!)

Old Navy has really upped their game this fall/winter and I was so happy to find most of what I'm wearing on sale! They have such great staples that I know I'll wear over and over again. Not going to lie, I wore this sweater 3 times this past week. What are some fall staples in your closet?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment