Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Little Red...


 
 





 
//Plaid wrap (exact wrap available at Circle Seven Outpost and Provisons) /White button down /Necklace (similar linked) /Link bracelet (similar linked) / Cowhide Bag /Boots //

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a weekend filled with family, friends, and tons of food! I am still fighting the food baby but that's okay because the leftover pecan pie was totally worth it. 

Today I am sharing another festive outfit featuring Circle Seven Outpost and Provisions. Plaid has always been my winter go-to, it's such a fun classic! This winter season I have also been loving the cape trend, and this perfect little wrap is 2 in 1. Plus you can't go wrong with the houndstooth inside, adorable hood, and it's under $50! I cannot wait to whip out all of my Christmas sweaters and scarves because December is here!

Thanks for reading! 
 
P.S. Thank you to my Uncle JP for letting me shoot with another one of his beautiful cars!

*Thank you to Circle Seven Outpost and Provisions for sponsoring this post



No comments:

Post a Comment