Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Playful Pups











// Shirt /Vest /Ray-Bans /Jeans /Boots (similar)//

How precious are these pups on this button down and vest? Not to mention the pop of this red vest is oh so festive! I was completely sold when I saw them displayed on a mannequin in the store. I think it is so fun yet in a way, very classic. I find all of Circle Seven's clothes to be beautiful and timeless.

It is great having an uncle who happens to be a race car driver and has an assortment of really cool cars to pull out for my photo shoot. Thank you so much to my Uncle JP who let me shoot with some of his awesome cars (& sweet little Cayenne, his shitzu)! Check out this website for some information about my uncle, Jim Pace, in his next race!

Thanks for reading! 


*Thank you to Circle Seven Outposts and Provisions for sponsoring this post




No comments:

Post a Comment