Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

High School Graduate


Wow. Senior year really does fly by in the blink of an eye. Looking back at all of my years of high school I feel like I have grown the most this year in particular. I have grown spiritually, mentally, academically, you name it! I have had to deal with some tough things but I have experienced some wonderful things as well. Through the hard times I have become stronger, more confident, and closer to God because I know this is only the beginning of what He is preparing me for later in life.

Things have not slowed down one bit since graduation but have in fact sped up it seems! I graduated May 14th, had orientation May 27th and 28th and then left for the Cayman Islands the 29th for a choir tour/ mission trip. I got back from Grand Cayman last Thursday and will hopefully have a recap of that on the blog soon. This weekend I have a cousin getting married in North Carolina and a couple weeks later I leave for camp! Sadly, this will be my last summer as a camper but I am just as excited, if not more excited, than I have ever been for camp!

Please check out the blogs that my best friend, Lauren, has started posting! She's the bomb. Link here to her blogs. :)


Thanks for reading! I'll be updating my Instagram soon with what's been in my life lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment