Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Colorful Kimono








 //Hat -I got mine from Stein Mart and linked a similar one /White tank /White jeans /Kimono -also from Stein Mart and I linked a similar one /Shoes /Purse //

My mom and I found ourselves in Stein Mart the other day and -to my surprise- I found this adorable hat and kimono! I have never been on board with the whole kimono trend because I found most of them to be, well, not my style. But, recently I have seen some really beautiful ones in places like Anthropologie. I absolutely love this one I found in Stein Mart and I believe it was under $30!

I am trying not to let this slow week slip through my fingers because there is only one more week until camp starts!! I'll will probably post a recap/see ya later of that before I leave, per usual. Also, I did a little shopping yesterday and really want to share that as well! Stay tuned! 

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment