Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Powder Blue Dress







//Dress -I don't think it's online yet but I linked a very similar one /Boots /Ray-Bans /Purse /Small Monogram Necklace //

My trusty summer standby is a sun dress with my cowgirl boots (I could wear these all day!) I was in Francesca's looking for this exact powder blue off the shoulder dress... actually, I was looking for a gift for a friend, anyway, it really was exactly what I was looking for! One of the Ole Miss football game colors this fall is powder blue which happens to be one of my favorite colors but is also sort of hard to come by. Francesca's had some really cute options in store! I love wearing dresses on game day because it can be so. hot. Mississippi heat is really something else. Dresses are perfect because they are flowy and breathable. People may call me crazy for prepping game day outfits so early but after I come back from camp, it will be here before we know it!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment