Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Plaid Mini Skort








//Vince top (s/o to my cousins for the hand-me-down!) /Lisa & Lucy skort /Black booties (similar here) /Stein Mart sunglasses /Chanel earrings & bag //

I'm stepping out today in a little dressier of an outfit that would be great for a night out or party. As I mentioned in my last post, I have really been loving skirts, and in this case, skorts! There are endless  ways to wear this skort because of the many different, neutral colors. I love it paired with this white flowy sleeved top because 1. It is so fun to wear and 2. though it is summertime, sometimes I like a little more coverage when I'm in the AC. These booties are a fall/winter staple for sure and I believe I got them for around $20! I couldn't find the exact link to them but I found another pair that are very similar. 

Thanks for reading! 

P.S. I move into my dorm a week from today! Ahh!






No comments:

Post a Comment