Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Summer Camp Recap

     Hi Friends! I got back from camp last Thursday and it was nothing short of amazing. I still can't believe that 1. I just finished my last year as a camper and 2. I move into college in less than 2 weeks!! There have been a lot exciting changes in my life and it is all going and coming so fast. People keep asking me if I am ready for college so soon and the answer is yes. I am ready for dorm life with my awesome roommate, I'm ready for new friendships, and I'm ready for a new daily routine. There is no doubt it will be difficult at times but God's timing is perfect and I am trusting that whatever falls on my plate I am ready to take on. James 1 has really been an encouragement to me these days, please go read it if you get the chance!

Here are a few pictures from my time at camp!












Thanks for reading! 

P.S. I cannot wait to show my dorm decor, I absolutely love it!!


Love, 
            Lucy








No comments:

Post a Comment