Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Printed Silk & Denim

 

//Michael Kors Silk Tunic (thrifted) /Denim mini skirt (Goodwill) /Target belt (old) /Old Navy shoes /Forever 21 sunglasses /Anthropologie Choker /Gold hoop earrings /LV bag //

Recently, I have been loving skirts. I think I forgot how versatile and cute they can be! The denim cut off mini skirt has been pretty trendy lately and y'all, I literally went to Goodwill and found this denim skirt that originally went to my knees and cut it off with a pair of strong scissors. So easy. This beautiful tunic I thrifted a while ago is still one of my favorites and I love finding new ways to wear it. Normally, I just throw it on with white jeans but it is wayy too hot for that these days. Unfortunately, the tunic isn't quite long enough to wear as a dress because it has slits on the sides so I play it safe with a little half tuck in the front of whatever bottoms I'm wearing. My favorite last touch is this necklace from Anthro, it goes with absolutely everything! 

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment