Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

2 Ingredient Coconut Macaroons

Last night my younger sister wanted to put on a "restaurant style" dinner. She set the table, came up with a menu, and called her restaurant Bangledicious. It was quite entertaining. She was struggling to come up with a dessert menu so I lent a hand (along with cooking the entire dinner #bestbigsisteraward?). I clicked around on Pinterest for some easy desserts and stumbled across this awesome buzzfeed filled with a lot of yummy looking 2 ingredient desserts. I decided to make this one. Y'all, easiest thing in the whole world, literally 2 ingredients, and super delicious! Checkout the link for the recipe!


I shared a pic on my Instagram right after I made them. If you missed it, you should follow my Instagram @_sweetpotatopi_ !!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment