Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Outfit: Romping Around

I have always loved rompers. They are so easy to throw on and head out the door and make it seem like you put a lot of effort into it. It is hard sometimes though, for me, to find the perfect romper. It (and the rest of my clothing decisions) normally has to meet these 3 things 1. the shorts have to be long enough to look like shorts. 2. It has to be comfortable.  3. It has to be cute. You would not believe the tons of rompers I have come across while looking for ones that meet my criteria. Now, I'm not much of a snob when it comes to modesty, but when it comes to comfort, modesty normally falls into place. This is the definition of my perfect romper. Cute, comfortable, and carefree!
 
 
 
 
 
 
//THE romper ,more cute rompers that meet my criteria here and here /Wedges I am also super in love with these shoes. I have been on the hunt for the perfect summer wedges and I have found them! (and for less than $40!)/Hoop earrings//
 
Thanks for reading! 

2 comments: