Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Outfit: Favorite Flowy Tank


 
 



One of my favorite trends this summer has been colorful, flowy tank tops. They are easy, breezy, and beautiful.. Covergirl. No, but really. Francesca's sells these tanks in a variety of different colors and they are fabulous! My sister and I are both in love with them. I was originally going to style this tank with white jeans, but it was 100 degrees outside so that was a no. But it could be a yes if you were going out to dinner or to a party! 
 
I am sad that this great summer has flown by so quickly, but I am so excited for fall! I hate the cold but love cozy sweaters and warm fires. Are you looking forward to the fall?

//Top (wearing size M) /White shorts /Black wedges(old) /Ronaldo bracelets //

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Printed tops are so much in trend now. Looking for some absolutely stylish tank top for daily wear. Need a stuff that is comfortable in summers. A loose fit or tie up shoulder fit will also be ok. Will select the best ones suiting my budget from all the online stores.

    ReplyDelete