Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Outfit: White Crocheted Dress








Another off the shoulder dress, are you surprised? But it was on sale for $34, how was I suppose to pass that up?! I love wearing dresses with cowboy boots, and I felt this was the perfect dress to do so! Something about it just takes me back to my southern roots. After seeing this dress on so many other bloggers/ you tubers and then finding it on sale, I think I checked out in about 2.5 seconds, ha! (In case you wanted to know, I found this dress at Nordstrom.com! I love online shopping through them because they have free shipping both ways.) 

//Dress- sold out, but similar here and here /Alex and Ani bracelets /Boots- I also own and LOVE the ones linked! // 

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Thanks to my brother, Clay, for doing the lights! 




No comments:

Post a Comment