Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

This Week


So, I just realized that it is Friday and that I have not posted a single blog this week! Whoops! As some of you may or may not know, I turned 16 while I was at camp and just got my drivers license! I am super pumped about that.(I got my brother's hand-me-down car!) I am also pumped for starting  my senior year of high school! Having a drivers license, I am now babysitting more, which is great, but time consuming. And on top of all this, I am in the midst of planning my sweet 16. Needless to say, I currently have a lot going on and am not in my usual schedule of blog- well, anything really!
Just thought I'd fill you in on where I've been and to look forward to seeing more on Sweet Potato Pi!
                                                    
                                         Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment