Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Outfit: LBR







LBR= Little Black Romper. Now, I know I've said in the past how this clothing item or that clothing item can easily be dressed up or dressed down, but let me tell you, this one beats them all. Nothing compares to a little black romper, it should be a staple in every closet. Here, I dressed it up a bit with my favorite turquoise beads and a shnazzy clutch, but you could also dress it down with white sneakers and a denim shirt tied around the waist. The options are limitless! It can easily be accessorized to fit anyone's style. 

//Romper (only $12!) /Beaded necklace- bought from a local boutique, but I know they sell the actual beads on Etsy:) /Clutch- I bought a couple months ago from Mango.com but I linked some reaalllyy cute other ones here , here , and here (and all under $50, you're welcome :)) /Earrings /Shoes (similar here and here //

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. This romper is adorable, and only $12!! You can't be it!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete