Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Weekend in Chicago

This past weekend one of my best friends invited me to go to Chicago and see a One Direction concert with her, her mom, and her grandmother. We had such a fun time shopping, admiring the big city, and simply being able to spend some time together! I could not have asked for better weather or a better weekend. Here are a few pictures from our adventure! :)


                                                    //Saturday
 
 
 
At night, we took a boat out on Lake Michigan for a beautiful fireworks show.
 
 
 
 
//Sunday (concert day!)
 
 
 
 
 
We flew back on Monday and I stayed one more night with my friend, Abby, and my mom picked me up the next morning. This trip was an early celebration for her sweet 16, HBD! #blessed to have you, friend!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment